DONATING TO CARE IS MORE THAN A GIFT … IT’S A COMMITMENT TO EQUITY.
All of us have biases, it’s a part of being human. But it’s important to address biases, especially when you’re in the business of lifesaving. CARE wants every adoptable dog and cat to be placed in a loving environment. With your support, CARE will advocate for those too often denied the opportunity to adopt a pet. A more inclusive path to pet adoption will save thousands of lives. CARE is a 501(c)(3) organization.
CARE HAS FOUR DIVISIONS
Each division is managed separately but all work together toward one end—bringing diverse voices to the Animal Welfare industry while also advocating for a more inclusive path to pet adoption. Aside from donating to our general fund, feel free to donate toward specific divisions of interest. Thank you for your lifesaving support!
- Collect data on current biases
- Design Science-Based curricula to reduce biases
- Produce White Papers
- Recruit Executives of Color for AWO
- Record and present positive adoption stories from diverse audiences
- Develop, Produce, and Distribute narratives that focus on diverse audiences and the bond they share with their pets
- Individualized training for Animal Welfare organizations seeking to reduce internal biases
- Distribute toolkits on reducing internal biases
- Advocate for the reduction of bias industry wide